How much weight can the roller hooks support?
The curtain track roller hook weight limits are as follows:
- (2) Wheel Nylon Roll Hooks – 40lbs Capacity each
- (2) Wheel Steel Roller Hooks – 75lbs Capacity each
- (4) Wheel Steel Roller Hooks – 125lbs Capacity each
Should I deduct curtain height to accommodate the curtain track?
If we quote you a curtain and track we generally deduct 3″ from your requested curtain height to accommodate for the curtain track. This keeps your curtain just off of the floor. If you want a more precise measurement, simply click the link below to view all of the track dimensions.
Will the curtain track rust?
The curtain track is a 16 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. It is designed for use in wash bays, outdoor use and indoor use. It has a lifetime warranty and will not rust. However, if you have a very corrosive environment then we recommend you purchase the track in stainless steel. Please keep in mind that the stainless steel version is about 4 times the cost of the galvanized curtain track.
What are the USDA Curtain Track?
In wash down applications where there is open food or a need for a clean environment then the USDA curtain track is ideal.
- The track style is a tube style design which will not collect any debris which is thrown into the air from power washing
- Facilities that use this track and curtain system include: Kraft Foods, Kellogg’s, Boston Beer, and many more.
- Open to air design eliminates crevices where debris can collect. This eliminates bacteria growth.
- Delrin (Plastic) Rollers W SS bushings are used for the curtain carries
- More info here: AKON USDA Curtains