Does the hardware come in any colors?
No. The hardware comes as plain galvanized steel. You can use spray paint to paint the track once it arrives. Example below.
What are the dimensions of the curtain track?
Below you will see the dimensions of the standard 16 gauge curtain track.
How much weight can the roller hooks support?
The curtain track roller hook weight limits are as follows:
- (2) Wheel Nylon Roll Hooks – 40lbs Capacity each
- (2) Wheel Steel Roller Hooks – 75lbs Capacity each
- (4) Wheel Steel Roller Hooks – 125lbs Capacity each
Should I deduct curtain height to accommodate the curtain track?
If we quote you a curtain and track we generally deduct 3″ from your requested curtain height to accommodate for the curtain track. This keeps your curtain just off of the floor. If you want a more precise measurement, simply click the link below to view all of the track dimensions.
Will the curtain track rust?
The curtain track is a 16 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. It is designed for use in wash bays, outdoor use and indoor use. It has a lifetime warranty and will not rust. However, if you have a very corrosive environment then we recommend you purchase the track in stainless steel. Please keep in mind that the stainless steel version is about 4 times the cost of the galvanized curtain track.
What are the USDA Curtain Track?
In wash down applications where there is open food or a need for a clean environment then the USDA curtain track is ideal.
- The track style is a tube style design which will not collect any debris which is thrown into the air from power washing
- Facilities that use this track and curtain system include: Kraft Foods, Kellogg’s, Boston Beer, and many more.
- Open to air design eliminates crevices where debris can collect. This eliminates bacteria growth.
- Delrin (Plastic) Rollers W SS bushings are used for the curtain carries
- More info here: AKON USDA Curtains
I want my curtains to overlap each other what hardware should I use?
You can have your curtains overlap with an overlap trolley as shown below. When you ask for your quote simply ask for this trolley.